Did you know……..
1. Shopping local generates up to 75% more community and state tax revenue?
2. Independent business raise the standard of living in your community because they take their profits and buy products and services from other local businesses?
3. Millions of tax revenue subsidy dollars are handed over to chains by financially-starved local governments that drain even more tax revenue from our community and state?
4. Independent businesses are unique enterprises that contribute to the character of our community by offering more diverse selection of goods and services.
5. Independent businesses provide valuable services with a personal touch? It matters to them that you are satisfied and will come back again.
6. Carefully planned predatory pricing practices have allowed national chains to establish virtual monopolies while they drive local competition out of business? And then they raise their prices!
Make a difference in OUR community
Spread the word – Shop Local!
Make a decision to find and patronize a locally owned business, wherever possible. For every $100.00 spent in independently-owned stores, $68.00 comes back to the community through taxes, payroll and other expenditures. If you spend that same $100.00 in a national chain, only $43.00 returns to your community. Spend it online and nothing comes back.
Thank You ….
from your local independent pharmacy